".....and it finally hits me" by Talha

on Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ok, like I said in my previous post all my past blogging attempts failed, and I figured it was because I had nothing to write about. Luckily, I figured out something to write about. I'm always trying to learn new things (and always moving on to something else half-way through) and I probably know a ton of stuff so thats whats going to go in this blog. This way:

  • I might actually keep this blog regularly updated
  • I'll almost always have something to write about
  • I'll have a sort of "log book" of my achievements Some people might actually benefit from whatever I post about
  • If I know that someone is benefiting from my experience, I might actually bother to finish some of my projects instead of abandoning them midway.

Topics that I can think of right now are Photography, Programming, Linux Stuff, Wing Chun, Manga, Drawing, Theology, Economics, Psychology, Business Strategy and some DIY stuff (auto repair, carpentry etc.).

Also, my posts aren't really going to in a "how-to" format, rather they'll be in a format that is better described as "how I did it" or "how I'm doing it".

Thats all for now,
Till the next post (and its a long way off considering that I have exams in June).